- The management of The Automotive and History Museum.
- Call for awards and grants for study and research.
- To promote, and if applicable, develop the creation of an Automotive and History Museum in which historic vehicles and the rest of technologic, cultural and social elements were recovered, restored, conserved and exhibited, and in this way to be able to show the automotive history and at the same time, the 20th century history. The Automotive and History Museum will be good at organizing and promoting courses, seminars, advertising campaigns, and other pedagogical and training activities, to disseminate the automotive world. The Automotive and History Museum is focused on familiar public and with the aim of achieving an older objective public exhibiting areas with different profiles and conditions are considered.
- To organize and promote exhibitions of historic vehicles, and other itinerant or permanent pieces from the museum collection.
- To organize and promote courses, seminars, advertising campaigns and other public activities.
- The granting of donations, subsidies, and aids for private or public initiatives with the foundational objective.
- The promotion of the society collaboration in the Foundation activities.
- To spread these subjects and the History knowledge.
- To promote the conservation of manufacturing buildings related to the Spanish Automotive Industry.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities to create and support professional training centers focused on training experts in the vehicles restoration, bodyworks and mechanical elements.
- To advise Administration and public and private entities, on everything related to the utilization conditions and the historic vehicles conservation requirements.
- To rule and to certificate about historic vehicles technical characteristics, year of production, brand, type and model, to be homologated by competent administrative and federative authorities. To this purpose, FEVA Officers and FIVA Inspectors will be considered.
- To convene competitions, awards, meetings, events or exhibitions related to historic vehicles in the scope of the foundation activities.
- To cooperate with other Spanish or foreign institutions, in everything related to the study, research and conservation of self-propelled vehicles.
- The realization of any other complementary activity before named.