- To establish, develop and manage the Automotive and History Museum.
- To promote and to develop the study and the historic research of the automotive, in its scientific, technical, industrial, commercial, tourist and sports sides, just as the consequences of having introduced them in the historic, cultural, sociological and economic sector.
- To encourage the recovery, restoration, conservation, exhibition and use of historic vehicles, just as to show the history of mankind and its evolution, not only the several current sides but those introduced in the future.
- To encourage the training of professionals involved in these sectors, as the public dissemination of studies and initiatives that contribute the public knowledge.
- To encourage the development of cultural and social museum activities related to the automotive world in Galician.
- The cooperation to development, the contribution to the economic and social human progress, being able to develop for that, in its own or collaborating with others, social programs in Spain, and international cooperation and aid in developing countries.